Friday, August 19, 2011

The Opheliac Companion

Hello Everyone! I am terribly sorry that I have not been posting in days. So now I am posting regularly once again.


The Opheliac Companion is a music download but this album is not music, it is a behind-the-scenes commentary with Emilie & her Recording Engineer Inkydust. The Opheliac Companion  is more then the commentary, it has interviews, insights, photos and videos. So basically Autumn talkes about her music, the set (Mad Villen Studios), microphones (sorry EA quote "Microphones, more entertaining then it sounds") and much more. This is a great way to learn more about her music and my fellow Plague Rats, if you do not have it of course do to the greatness of technology today it is on YouTube. Just search a The Opheliac Companion: (song of choice). Anyway, this album was newly released in 2010. 

P.S I am running out of Albums and trying to think of more things to do so I would LOVE comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment