Friday, June 1, 2012

Kerli

AHHHH ok ok sorry I have not posted in a month or so, my life has been CRaZy lately :P

So today I am posting about my new favorite singer/songwriter Kerli. Kerli Kovi is a Estonia singer from a small town called Elva with a population of around 5,000. She is now 25 years old and has her own genre of clothing and music "Bubblegoth" as she calls it ;) Her first album "Love is Dead" came out in 2008 and was her "dark period" as she (Kerli) puts it. She came out with the single "Army of Love" in 2010 and now her newest single "Zero Gravity" came out in March of this year. She also wrote a song on the Alice In Wonderland 2010 movie album called "Tea Party" She makes almost (or all) of her clothing and props by hand for her daily life and music videos. Kerli calls her fans "Moonchildren" so I guess that makes me a Moonchild.

Moonchild: A person born with the Astrological sign of Cancer

Videos:
 Army Of Love Music Video

Walking On Air Music Video

Interview with Kerli

Tea Party Music Video



No comments:

Post a Comment