Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Never Close Our Eyes

Hi!

So todays post will not be about EA. But instead ADAM LAMBERT! Thats right all you Glamberts.

Ok so Adam is one of my favorite pop/rock singers out there. He won second place in American Idol season 8. His style is very dramatic, theatrical and I think punk rock with a mix of David Bowie. After Idol, he came out with his first album in 2009, For Your Entertainment with singles If I Had You, Whataya Want from Me and For Your Entertainment.

The year after he had his first tour Glam Nation Tour and recorded the songs he performance live on the tour into another "album."

In May of 2012 he has come out with his newest album Trespassing. This has a more electronic feel about it I think and more outgoing lyric wise. Singles from this album include Better Than I Know Myself, Trespassing and Never Close Our Eyes. Cant wait to get it on CD!!!!!


Your Glambert
Plague Rat
Moonchild

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment