Tuesday, April 23, 2013

50 Song Shuffle Update

Soo here is an update from my last post on 50 songs that come up on my ipod (in order of shuffle)


  1. Hey Hey - Superchick
  2. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
  3. Love is Dead - Kerli
  4. Dominate - Emilie Autumn
  5. Misery Business - Paramore 
  6. Exordium - Black Veil Brides
  7. God Bless You - Black Veil Brides
  8. Decode - Paramore
  9. Tigerlily- La Roux 
  10. Second Hand Faith - Emilie Autumn
  11. Rock Show - Lady Gaga
  12. Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert
  13. Cross the Line - Superchick
  14. Beautiful People (from "Burlesque") - Christina Aguilera
  15. Her Name is Alice - Shinedown
  16. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
  17. Getting Ready - Miranda Lambert
  18. Chambermaid - Emilie Autumn
  19. Ever - Emilie Autumn
  20. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber ( I really need to get rid of this song)
  21. Liar - Emilie Autumn
  22. Chokehold - Adam Lambert
  23. Arise - Flyleaf
  24. Warzone - The Wanted
  25. How To Break A Heart (poem) - Emilie Autumn
  26. Cameo Lover - Kimbra
  27. Another Brick In the Wall Pt. 2 - Pink Floyd
  28. You and I - Lady Gaga
  29. Crazy Ex- Girlfriend - Miranda Lambert
  30. I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  31. Perfect Weapon - Black Veil Brides
  32. Done For You - Black Veil Brides
  33. Better Than I Know Myself - Adam Lambert
  34. Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert
  35. Sleep - My Chemical Romance
  36. Rock What You Got - Superchick
  37. Album Out Takes - Emilie Autumn
  38. Shadows Die - Black Veil Brides
  39. Hell On Heels - Pistol Annies
  40. Hair - Lady Gaga
  41. I Am Bulletproof - Black Veil Brides
  42. Tea Party - Kerli
  43. Judas - Lady Gaga
  44. Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga
  45. If I Burn - Emilie Autumn
  46. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne
  47. Don't Blame Me - Emilie Autumn
  48. Mama - My Chemical Romance
  49. Set Apart This Dream - Flyleaf
  50. Zero Gravity - Kerli

No comments:

Post a Comment