Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Chemical Romance-Never Forgotten

Oh my it has been 3 months since I posted last. School has been crazy.

Anyway, one of my favorite (or my favorite) bands broke up exactly 1 month ago MCR (My Chemical Romance.) I first listened to them a while ago, maybe when I was 8 or 9 which is when Black Parade had come out and I listened to Welcome To The Black Parade a lot. From then lets skip ahead another 5 years when I rediscovered them again and fell in love all over again too. They started in 2001 and ended in 2013 (March 23rd) The final line-up was
  • Gerard Way-Vocals 
  •  Frank Iero- Rhythm Guitar, backing vocals 
  •  Ray Toro- Lead Guitar, backing vocals 
  •  Mikey Way- Bassist, backing vocals
Discography:

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 2002
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge - 2004
The Black Parade - 2006
The Black Parade is Dead! (Live album) - 2008
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys - 2010
Conventional Weapons (Series of singles) - 2012





Videos Order (Top to Bottom):

Welcome to the Black Parade (Black Parade)
Helena (Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge)
Na Na Na (Danger Days)
SING (Danger Days)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment